Hello - if you're here's for social media examples, you've come to the right place.
Here are some related resources you might find helpful:
- 101 Examples of Social Business ROI. A list of examples where businesses have made money using social business methods.
- A Wiki of Social Media Marketing Examples. Over 1,000 examples, including the ones on this list.
- Analysis of a Wiki of SMM Examples. A helpful visualization of the data.
- SMM examples by channel. From Ray Schiel at the Global Social Media Network.
- 26 Social Media Marketing Examples in Detail. More information on some of these examples from Ignite Social Media.
- 23 Extensive Lists of Organizations Using Social Media. A list of lists from interactive insights group.
Background on why I originally did this:
I've been thinking about how social media works. For example, applying game mechanics to understand participation, thinking about users vs. customers, and deconstructing ego traps in PR campaigns. This analysis makes me wonder if social media marketing matters and if so, does it scale.
I thought you might benefit from some of my background research on these topics. And I'd appreciate your help in curating this list by providing more details and submitting additional cases.
>> Last update: 23 November 2008
>> Total brands: 324
Examples of companies using and being used by social media marketing:
- 3 Italia. Social networks: Facebook Business and La3 DVB-H groups.80
- Abbott Labs. Social networks: Facebook Labs Are Vital scholarship contest.45
- Absolut Vodka:
- Removed at company request
- Acuvue. Social networks: Facebook "Wink" application.3
- Addison Avenue. Crowdsourcing: Suggestion box.73
- Adidas. Social networks: adidas soccer on myspace; 70% of ROI driven by pass-along, aka "never-ending friending."
- Airplay. Social networks: Baseball Gameday Challenge Facebook application.56
- AMC's Mad Men. Microblogging: Fake Twitter accounts.
- American Express. Blogging: OPEN Forum.67
- American Legacy Foundation. Social Networks: MySpace, Bebo, hi5, xanga, Facebook, and Ning pages.94
- American Red Cross. Blogging: Red Cross Chat.19
- Animal Planet. Widgets: Killer Clips widget on Yahoo.
- Annie's Homegrown. Blogging: Bernie's Blog (offline).4
- AOL. Blogging: Vincent Ferrari tries to cancel his account.1
- Artful Home. Social networks: Community site.77
- Arvada, Colorado.109
- Austin Ventures. Social networks: Facebook page.
- Avaya. Blogging: The Contact Center Insights Blog.19
- Avis. Blogging: We Try Harder.41
- BAE Systems.Blogging: Graduate blog.74
- Bank of America:
- Bayer. Blogger outreach: Berocca Blogger Relief pack.70
- BBVA. Social networks: Finance community.54
- Best Buy:
- Blogging: CMO Barry Judge's blog.10
- Microblogging: Barry Judge on Twitter.10 Community Connection Manager, too.53
- Online Video: Geek Squad HQ on YouTube.53
- Social networks: Created Blue Shirt Nation to allow retail employees to support each other.
- Widgets: Desktop Planner widget and Sarah Moulton Recipe Reminder on Yahoo.
- Best Western. Blogging: On the Go with Amy travel blog focuses on travel with kids.2
- Big Rock Brewery:59
- Bigelow Tea:
- Blendtec. Online video: YouTube channel has almost 100,000 subscribers and over 2.2 million views, helps sell B2B products to a consumer base.
- BMW. Social networks: Facebook 1-Series Road Trip application. Rampenfest fan page.40
- Boeing. Blogging: Randy's Journal.19 Tanker Facts blog.
- Bon Appétit Magazine. Social networks: Facebook page.
- Booz-Allen Hamilton: Social networks: Internal platform.101
- Borax. Social networks: Dirty Girl Quiz Facebook application.56
- BreakingPoint Labs:27
- British Airways:
- Brooklyn Museum.3 Social networks: Click! crowd-curated exhibition, Posse community, ArtShare Facebook application.
- BSkyB. Social network: Facebook.74
- BT. Blog: Insight blog.74
- Burton. Microblogging: storedotburton on Twitter.73
- Community: Netvibes Universe including blogs, bookmarking, online video, slide sharing, virtual worlds, and wikis.
- Carnival Cruise Lines. Social networks: Carnival Connections community.3
- Cavidi. Blogging: HIV Viral Load.17
- Charles Schwab. Social networks: Money and More community with Communispace increased Gen X customer base 32% year/year (now offline).3
- Chevron. Blogging: Event blog during the World Petroleum Congress.
- Chrysler. Blogging: The Firehouse, a media blog for journalists and analysts. Corporate blog.64
- Cisco. Blogging: Twelve corporate blogs.2
- Clorox. Blogging: Dr. Laundry.19
- CNN. Microblogging: Political Ticker on Twitter.
- Blogging: Coca-Cola Conversations discusses company history.2
- Online video: Sponsored Cans Professional 3. Diet Coke + Mentos by Eepybird.
- Social networks: Sprite Sips and CokeTag96 Facebook applications.
- Virtual Worlds: Virtual Thirst contest in Second Life to design a vending machine.
- Widgets: Coke Bubbles on Joost.
- Common Wealth credit union (Canada). Social networks: Young & Free Alberta, which led to $3.6 million in new funds.3
- Conde Nast Traveler. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- CoSTUME NATIONAL:102
- Crest. Social networks: Facebook page.
- Cubby Bernstein:40
- Daimler AG:75
- Darden School of Business:
- Del Monte:
- Brand monitoring: Used JD Power/Umbria to listen to conversations from dog owners.
- Social networks: Created a virtual private community called I Love My Dog (offline) to support R&D efforts.
- Blogging: Direct2Dell generates 3.5 million pages views/month.3 Nine official internal blogs and hundreds of team/departmental blogs in English, Chinese, Japanese, French Canadian, Portuguese, and Spanish.9 Dell Hell. Osaka flaming laptop.
- Brand Monitoring: Uses conversation monitoring from Visible Technologies.
- Crowdsourcing: Ideastorm allows users to suggest and vote on ideas, has generated 9,800+ ideas. Employee storm, internal idea community has generated over 2,700 ideas.3
- Microblogging: 22 corporate accounts on Twitter, as well as 17+ individuals using "[Name]AtDell" handles
- Virtual Worlds: Second Life island.2
- Deloitte. Social networks: D Street internal network.88
- Delta Air Lines:
- Detroit Pistons. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Deutsche Telekom. Blogging: T-Systems Automotive blog.113
- Disney Music. Widgets: Block Party widget.106
- Domino Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Doritos. Crowdsourcing: Consumer-generated Super Bowl ads.
- Dunkin Donuts. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Dwell magazine. Social networks: Dwell Connect.95
- eBay. Wikis: Broadly focused community wiki (now closed).
- Edelman. Blogging: CEO Richard Edelman and Edelman Digital blogs.19
- Electronic Arts:
- Blogging: Sixteen employee blogs.95
- Brand monitoring: Using Collective Intellect.14
- Content aggregation: Friendfeed account.
- Online video: YouTube channel.
- Organization: Dan Schwabel, Social Media Specialist.
- Photosharing: Flickr account.
- Social Networks: EMC ONE internal network. Documentum on Facebook.
- Ernst & Young. Social networks: Careers page on Facebook.
- Eukanuba. Online video: YouTube account.47
- ExxonMobil. Microblogging: "Janet" was a fake Twitter account.1
- Facebook. Blogging: Corporate blog.19
- Federal Citizen Information Center. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Fidelity Investments:
- Flying Dog Brewery. Crowdsourcing: Suggestion box.73
- Food Safety Information Center. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Blogging: Sponsored a test drive event for women bloggers. Where are the Joneses? blog.8
- Microblogging: FordDriveOne on Twitter. Twitter account for North America.5
- Organization: Hired Scott Monty to run social media.
- Social networks: Ford Drives U Facebook group for student buyers. Where are the Joneses? group.8
- Wiki: Where are the Joneses?8
- WOM campaign: Hurra Torpedo campaign7
- Forrester Research:
- FujiFilm. Social networks: Z Spot Now for its Z20fd camera on Ning.2
- General Electric. Blogging: From Edison's Desk.19
- General Mills. Social networks: Eat Better America.63 Pssst.
- General Motors.
- Global Crossing. Blogging: IP Convergence.19
- Goodwill. Blogging: DC Fashion blog.32
- Gourmet Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- GourmetStation. Blogging: Delicious Destinations.
- GSN. Widgets: Catch a game widget.106
- Guardian. Blogging: Comment is free.13
- H&M. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- H&R Block:
- HBO's True Blood:91
- Hearst. Social networks: Spin The Bottle Facebook application.56
- Heinz. Online video: YouTube contest.55
- Hershey's. Blogger outreach: Bliss House Party, generated 15,000 blog posts.3
- Hitachi. Blogging: Six corporate blogs.19
- HomeGoods. Blogging: Openhouse blog, written by four customers, unpaid.4
- Honda. Widgets: Honda Fit Top Videos widget on Yahoo. Readysodes widget.106
- Hotel Indigo. Widgets: Corporate widget.106
- HSBC. Social networks: Stop the Great HSBC Graduate Rip-Off on Facebook. The HSBC Business Network for entrepreneurs.2
- Hyundai. Widgets: Genesis widget.106
- Blogging: 125 corporate blogs.2
- Forums: developerWorks.72
- Microblogging: Smart SOA SocialNetwork ((S3N)) Team on Twitter.76
- Online video: Rational Heroes machinima videos and Meet Mr. Fong on YouTube.72
- Podcasting: developerWorks72 and Social Networking Now76
- Social networks: Rational Heroes community space.72
- Strategy: internal social computing guidelines
- Virtual Worlds: IBM Business Center and Rational Software Conference/Hipihi in Second Life.72
- Wikis: developerWorks.72
- Indium Corporation.49 Blogging: Nine corporate blogs.
- innocent drinks:
- Instituto de Empresa Business School. Social networks: ieCommunities.69
- Blogger outreach: Intel Insider program.71
- Blogging: Corporate family of blogs.71 Inside Scoop lifestyle blog.71 Game Faces blog.34
- Microblogging: Intel Developer Forum and Inspired By Education.71
- Online video: YouTube account.71
- Photo sharing: Flickr photostream.71
- Public Relations: Social media news releases.71
- Social networks: Facebook Intel Developer Forum, Inspired By Education, and International Science and Engineering Fair pages.71 Gateway 2 India on Facebook.100 Intel Studios for unsigned musicians.71 Open Port for IT Pros.71 Intel Software Network Communities.2
- Sponsorships:71 PopURL collection for IT Pros. Digg Labs Visual Arc. Slashdot meet the experts.
- Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts. Blog: Intercontental travelogue.74
- Blogging: TurboTax support team blog. Bob Meighan's Amazon Blog.51
- Crowdsourcing: Suggestion box.73
- Microblogging: 25+ employee accounts on Twitter to answer product questions.46
- Online video: QuickBooks account on YouTube.46 TurboTax Tax Laugh on YouTube.51
- Ratings and Reviews: TurboTax51
- Social networks: Corporate umbrella fan page on Facebook.46 TurboTax Support community. QuickBooks community.46 JumpUp community for new businesses.46 TurboTax Inner Circle Community.51
- Wiki: TaxAlmanac.2
- Jobster. Social networks: Facebook application.54
- Johnson & Johnson.
- Johnson Controls. Blogging: Your Energy Forum.113
- Joffrey's. Outreach: Java Beta Test. Results include new flavor and name.39
- Kaiser Permanente. Blogging: Dr. Maring's Farmers' Market and Recipe Update.19
- Keen Footwear. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Kia Motors. Blogging: Kia BUZZ blog.79
- Kimberly-Clark. Widgets: Room-A-Day Giveaway widget.106
- Blogging: A Thousand Words, Grow Your Biz, and PluggedIn blogs.18
- Microblogging: Chief Blogger and Chief Biz Dev Officer on Twitter.18
- Online video: YouTube channel.18
- Organization: Hired a Chief Blogger.
- Photo sharing: Flickr photostream.18
- Podcasting: Kodak Close Up.18
- Social networks: Facebook fan page.18
- Tagging: delicious account.18
- L'Oreal. Blogging: Vichy character blog and relaunch.
- Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA). Microblogging: Twitter account.
- LaFraise. Blogging: Corporate blog.68
- Lenovo. Blogging: Voices of the Olympic Games, with assistance from Ogilvy.2 Personal blog of David Churbuck, VP of global web marketing. The Heart of Business blog.113
- LG. Blogging: The Official Blog of LG.70
- Liberty Mutual. Widgets: Coach of the Year widget.106
- Library of Congress. Blogging: Official blog.19
- Linden Lab:33
- LinkedIn. Blogging: Corporate blog.19
- Loblaws. Ratings and reviews: Incorporated user-generated content into promotional materials to generate lift, using Bazaarvoice.
- Lucky Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- M/A/R/C Research. Blogging: CEO Merrill Dubrow's blog.49
- Marriott. Blogging: CEO blog.
- Masi Bicycles. Blogging: Masiguy.32
- Mattel. Social networks: The Playground Community.3
- Mayo Clinic:48
- Blogging: Corporate social responsibility blog. Fake Monopoly game blogs. Mom's Quality Correspondents blog - "real moms" blogging about McDonalds behind the scenes.
- Podcasting: Investor relations and other issues.
- Social networks: Internal "Mindshare" community powered by Awareness Networks. College Hoops Extra Value Picks Facebook Application.56
- McKinsey & Company:
- Men's Health Magazine. Widgets: Daily dose widget.106
- Men's Vogue Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Mercedes-Benz. Social networks: Generation Benz virtual private community.37
- Miller Brewing Co. Social networks: Today I'm Toasting Facebook application.56
- Mini USA. Brand monitoring: MotiveQuest project.25
- Monster. Widgets: Monster jobs widget on Apple.
- Motrin. Microblogging: Motrin Moms controversy.
- Mountain Dew. Discussion Boards: Dewmocracy.40
- NASA. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- National Geographic:112
- Blogs: The Green Guide
- Forums: NGC Forums
- Mashups: Wildlife Filmaker
- Microblogging: Twitter account
- Online Video: Everyday Explorers, YouTube channel
- Podcasts: Three podcasts
- Social networks: Imbee, MySpace,
- Virtual worlds: LA Hard Hats virtual construction site.2
- Widgets: NGM Widgets, Facebook widget
- National Instruments. Social networks: Nerd network.3
- National Marine Sanctuaries. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- National Science Foundation. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- National Women's Information Center. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- NBA. Widgets: 2008 All-Star Ballot widget on Yahoo.
- NetShops. Ratings and Reviews from PowerReviews increased sales 26%.3
- Network Solutions.108
- Nikon. Blogging: Marketing blogger outreach campaign. Picturetown outreach campaign.
- Nintendo. Online video: YouTube girlfriend on Wii Fit video.
- Nissan. Blogging: Tiida Blog.113
- Novo Nordisk. Blogging: Youth panel blog.113
- OpenTable. Social networks: Reservations application on Facebook.56
- Orange. Social networks: unsignedAct promotion.29
- Oscar Mayer:
- PacSun. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Paramount Pictures. Social networks: Stop Loss Facebook application.56
- Park City Mountain Resort:107
- Patagonia. Blogging: The Cleanest Line.
- Peace Corps. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Pep Boys. Crowdsourcing: Suggestion box.73
- PetSmart. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Pfizer. Widgets: Frame-Your-Horse widget on Yahoo.
- Pitney Bowes. Blogging: Open Mike CEO blog.19
- Pizza Hut.24 Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- PR Newswire:26
- Blogging: ProfNet Post
- Microblogging: 20+ employee accounts and three corporate accounts
- Photosharing: Flickr photostream
- Social Networks: Three fan pages on Facebook, including PR Newswire for Journalists; News Releases Facebook application.
- Tagging: Michael Pranikoff on delicious
- Widgets: Eight Google gadgets,
- Progress Software.31
- Progressive Insurance. Widgets: Progressive Traffic widget on Yahoo.
- Queensboro Shirt. Blogging: Behind the Seams.89
- Reebok. Social networks: Run Easy community. Facebook fan page.
- Renault. Blogging: ING Renault F1 Team Blog.113
- Revlon. Widgets: Lash Fantasy.106
- Royal Bank of Canada. Blogging: The Next Great Innovator Challenge.113
- Salesforce.com. Crowdsourcing: IdeaExchange has generated 8,300+ ideas.3
- Santa Cruz Skateboards. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- SAP. Social networks: Developer community. Business process expert community. Ecosystem collaboration.6
- SAS. Blogging: Twelve blogs including A Shot in the Arm and Closing the Intelligence Gap.90
- Saturn. Social networks: ImSaturn.15
- Scene Magazine. Social networks: Facebook page.103
- Sci-Fi Network's Eureka. Microblogging: _S_A_R_A_H_ on Twitter.105
- Scotland National Health Service. Social Networks: My Community Space.29
- SeaWorld San Antonio.108
- Securities and Exchange Commission. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Segway. Social networks: Segway Social community.110
- SELF Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Seventeen Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Shop Direct Group (UK).23 Blogging: Corporate blog. Love Label from Littlewoods Direct.
- Siemens. Widgets: NCAA basketball widget on Yahoo.
- Silk Soy Milk. Social networks: Green Caps for Green Energy Facebook application.56
- Simon & Schuster. Widgets: Stephen King's N.106
- Simon School, U of Rochester. Blogging: Communications, Admissions, and Women's Entrepreneurs Blogs.78
- Skittles. Social networks: Facebook fan page.61
- Skype. Blogging: Business blog.74
- Slice Media:97
- Smithsonian Channel. Blogging: Content blog.
- Sonic Drive-In. Widgets: Gift List Manager widget on Yahoo.
- Sony Electronics. Blogging: Sony Electronics blog. Fake PSP blog in 2006.
- Southwest Airlines.
- Splenda. Virtual Worlds: Second Life island.
- Spreadshirt. Blogging: Corporate blog.68
- Spring Awakening musical:40
- Sprint. Widgets: Daily serenade widget.106
- Starwood Hotels. Blogging: The Lobby.
- StubHub. Social networks: Concert Scene Facebook application.56
- Subaru. Social networks: Subaru Owners Connection community which increased purchase intent 68% and converted seven sales.
- Sun Microsystems.
- Swisscom. Blogging: Umweltmanagement Swisscom.113
- Sybase. Blogging: Thirteen employee blogs.95
- Sydney Writers' Centre:60
- Blogging: Deutsche Telekom/T-Mobile demands that the Engadget Mobile blog discontinue using the color magenta.
- Social networks: Transmission with T-Mobile music show on Bebo.29
- Wiki: Sidekick wiki.95
- Taco Bell.24 Social networks: Facebook fan page and I Love Taco Bell application.
- Teen Vogue. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Texas Instruments. Blogging: DSP blog.19
- The Economist. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- The Home Depot:10
- The New York Times:
- The New Yorker. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- The Nielsen Company. Social networks: Hey! Nielsen media commentary community.
- The Wall Street Journal:
- The Weather Channel. Widgets: The Weather Channel Mac widget on Apple.
- Timberland. Social networks: Earthkeepers application on Facebook.56
- TJ Maxx:
- Toyota Motor Company:
- Transportation Security Adminstration:
- Travel Channel. Social networks: Kidnap! application on Facebook.56
- Turkey Hill. Blogging: Ice Cream Journal.4
- Tyson Foods:16
- United Kingdom government:29
- United States Army. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States Department of Homeland Security:
- United States Department of State.
- United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States government:
- United States House of Representatives. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States Joint Forces Command. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States Navy. Social networks: Navy For Moms.52
- United States Office of Personnel Management. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States Senate. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Vanity Fair:
- Blogging: Policy Blog.19
- Brand monitoring: Using JD Power/Umbria to listen.3
- VH1. Widgets: Viva Hollywood widget.106
- Victoria's Secret. Social networks: PINK fan page on Facebook.
- Virgin America. Microblogging: Twitter accounts for information and sales.5
- Visa. Social networks: Visa Business Network application on Facebook.2
- Volvo. Blogging: Volvo Buses Environment blog.113
- W Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Wear-Dated Carpet:
- Wells Fargo:28
- Wharton School of Business. Blogging: MBA Admissions blog.
- Whirlpool. Podcasting: Developed and sponsors The American Family.
- Whole Foods:
- Wiggly Wigglers:32
- Xerox. Blogging: 11 corporate blogs.2
- Yahoo! Blogging: Search blog.19 Yodel Anecdotal.113
- Yoplait. Blogging: Bravo la petite fleur!19
- Yum! Brands:
- Blogging: CEO David Novak has an internal blog.24
- Brand monitoring: Nielsen Online and Radian6.24
- Outreach: World Hunger Relief Week.24
[Notice anything missing? Leave a link and description in the comments below. I'll add to the main list on a periodic basis.]
1 Jeremiah Owyang's A Chronology of Brands that Got Punk'd by Social Media
2 Mashable's 35+ Examples of Corporate Social Media in Action
3 Forrester's Groundswell Awards, 2007 and 2008
4 Mack Collier's Company Blog Checkup Series
5 Social Brand Index - Twitter
6 Credit: Gavin Heaton
7 Credit: Philippe Deltenre
8 Credit: zeroinfluencer, David Bausola
9 Credit: Bruce Eric Anderson
10 Credit: Nick Ayres
11 Credit: Jeff Glasson
12 Credit: Luke
13 Credit: Mike
14 Credit: Robin Seidner
15 Credit: Tom Shea
16 Credit: Ed Nicholson
17 Credit: Stefan Halley
18 Credit: Tom Hoehn
19 Credit: Debbie Weil and her list of 67+ Big Brand Corporate Blogs
20 Credit: Marta Kagan
21 Credit: Paull Young
22 Credit: Kevin
23 Credit: Paul Fabretti
24 Credit: Nick Huhn
25 Credit: dominic
26 Credit: Michael Pranikoff
27 Credit: Kyle Flaherty
28 Credit: Ed Terpenning
29 Credit: Chi-chi Ekweozor
30 Credit: Lisa
31 Credit: David Bressler
32 Credit: C.B. Whittemore
33 Credit: Torley
34 Credit: David Jones
35 Credit: Keith De La Rue
36 Credit: Sean Lew
37 Credit: Tom Cummings
38 Credit: Donna Tocci
39 Credit: Adam Singer
40 Credit: Yianni Garcia
41 Credit: Matt Cronin
42 Credit: Stephen Manning
43 Credit: Jim Dietzel
44 Credit: Clayton
45 Credit: Mike
46 Credit: Kira Wampler
47 Credit: Woody Meachum
48 Credit: Lee Aase
49 Credit: Toby Bloomberg
50 Credit: Adam Denison
51 Credit: Colleen Gatlin
52 Credit: Davezilla
53 Credit: Gina
54 Credit: Marcos Fargas
55 Credit: Marianne Richmond
56 Credit: Kevin Barenblat
57 Credit: Dan Entin
58 Credit: Bruce Ertmann
59 Credit: Sean Moffitt
60 Credit: Elana Bowman
61 Credit: Dan
62 Credit: Andrew
63 Credit: James O'Connor
64 Credit: Herve Kabla
65 Credit: Sachin Agarwal
66 Credit: Lou Cuming
67 Credit: Danny Urguia
68 Credit: Kathrin Lohmann
69 Credit: Rafa
70 Credit: John Galpin
71 Credit: Ken Kaplan
72 Credit: Kathy Mandelstein
73 Credit: BJ Cook
74 Credit: John Welsh and list of UK SMM examples
75 Credit: Nils Koenig
76 Credit: James Finnen
77 Credit: Miko
78 Credit: Yvonne DiVita
79 Credit: Juny Lee
80 Credit: Massimo Cavazzini
81 Credit: Gunther Lie
82 Credit: Alan Edgett
83 Credit: Kelly
84 Credit: Søren Storm Hansen
85 Credit: dlafont
86 Credit: Greg Weinger
87 Credit: Katie Mingo
88 Credit: Patricia Romeo
89 Credit: Kate Elzer-Peters
90 Credit: Jason
91 Credit: Penny Schouten
92 Credit: Gillian
93 Credit: Valorie Luther
94 Credit: Shannon Swenson
95 Credit: Rachel Happe's Social Media Examples via @MadLid
96 Credit: vidarbrekke
97 Credit: Kylie Lewis
98 Credit: Guy Kawasaki
99 Credit: Mikael Lindecrantz
100 Credit: Alex
101 Credit: Steve Radick
102 Credit: NewTarget Web
103 Credit: Jason Dojc
104 Credit: Chrissie Hsu
105 Credit: Aki Spicer
106 Credit: Liza Hausman
107 Credit: Eric Hoffman
108 Credit: Kami W Huyse
109 Credit: Sean Hudson
110 Credit: Eric
111 Credit: Matt
112 Credit: Larry Gee
113 Credit: Urs
114 Credit: Harry Gold