At Dachis Group, we call our corporate blog the Collaboratory.
I cross-post all of my social business thoughts there and it’s where the collective intelligence of our company surfaces when our professionals can budget thinking time outside of client service obligations.
Over the past week or so, there’s been some great content posted in the Collaboratory, including:
- Social Business Strategy: The CIO Shortlist by Dion Hinchcliffe
- Elements of The Social Business by Bryan Menell
- The Double Pyramid of a Successful Social Business by Davide Casali
- Social Media Measurement: Winning or Winging it? by Kate Niederhoffer
- Moving from Social Media Monitoring to Social Business Intelligence by Lee Bryant
- Building a Business Case for Customer Community by Caroline Dangson
- Amplifiers vs. Advocates – which are you after? by Brian Kotlyar
- QR Codes of Today and Tomorrow by Jed Singer