In my day job, I analyse marketing at Forrester Research. Over the past year, I’ve been publishing around a common theme that will take more prominence in 2007: Integrated Marketing.
Successful integrated marketing consists of three high-level steps: plan, execute, and measure.
Seems deceptively simple, right? As the saying goes, the devil is in the details.
Looking back on 2006, here’s what I’ve covered so far. I have a rough sketch of 2007 plans and would welcome your input on topics you would be interested in hearing about.
– Reinventing The Marketing Organization
– Consumers Love To Hate Advertising
– Publicis + Digitas: Interactive Goes Mainstream
– Advertisers Face TV Reality (with the ANA)
– Word-Of-Mouth Marketing Priorities For 2006
– Integrated Marketers Win Super Bowl XL
– Advertising Campaigns That Drive Web Traffic
– The Forrester Wave™: Brand Monitoring, Q3 2006
– Can Nielsen Reinvent Media Measurement? (A2/M2)
– Project Apollo: Finally, Measuring What Matters
(client access required for all research)
If you want to discuss ideas, drop me a line (link at top left).