Toby Bloomberg has posted the story of how I started blogging over at Blogger Stories. If you’ve ever bothered clicking on the "about" links here, you’ll understand why I’d title mine "Dr. Strangeblog or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the blog."
While on the subject of personal stuff, C.B. Whittemore tagged me weeks ago regarding 8 random things about me. I’ll put a spin on it and tell you the most non sequitur things I’ve been asked/told:
- "Are you a hand model?" (Several times, by fellow air travelers.)
- "Have you ever lived in Texas?" (Customs agent, YVR airport.)
- "The stick is stickability." (Random guy, Nassau, Bahamas.)
- "You should be on radio." (Cab driver, Philadelphia.)
- "Are you from New York? You talk like it." AND "Are you from California? You talk like it."
With that, I’ll tag three people – with a non-random tie back to me: