Originally uploaded by Pete Kim.
I was in Barcelona last week. Some thoughts on the visit:
– The weather was colder than I anticipated. The Spanish people however were warm and friendly.
– Tapas were delicious – I especially enjoyed Ciudad Condal. For a cozy experience, visit Can Paixano.
– Good souvenirs at Art Escudellers, in an alley off Las Ramblas. They carry art from every region of the country.
– Sagrada Familia is starkly different from traditional cathedrals.
– The smaller the store, the more interesting the name.
And I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me more about the children’s song behind this shirt from Nanoniano!