Earlier this year, Pete Blackshaw posted about Twitter by Machiavelli and how different people use Twitter.
[note: this marks the end of any business value to this post.]
Focusing on Pete’s "RingCiters," I reached out to a group of people who I’ve [mostly] seen tweeting about sports and have formed a fantasy [American] football league. Our draft will take place next Sunday and through the season I’ll be posting about our progress. You, naturally, are welcome to post advice, feedback, and general trash talk for any of the managers here, on their blogs, or on Twitter.
Here’s the league (team/manager):
- Favre Beans, Joseph Jaffe. (blog/twitter)
- Little Birds, Jeremiah Owyang. (blog/twitter)
- Munoz Mustache Club, Dan Cordella. (blog/twitter)
- Mustangs, Scott Monty. (blog/twitter)
- Mzinga Maurauders, Aaron Strout. (blog/twitter)
- Purple Pistachios, Laura "Pistachio" Fitton. (blog/twitter)
- Stillers, Jackie Huba. (blog/twitter)
- The Beasties, Craig Daitch. (blog/twitter)
- The Viral Gardeners, Mack Collier. (blog/twitter)
- turftoe, me.
Obviously my team needs a better name. Help?