Week Three of the Social Media Fantasy Football League, or SMFFL, season is complete.
Jeremiah stands alone at the top of the league, undefeated. Apparently little birds have time and focus, now that they are dealing less often with carrying a fail whale around.
The current standings:
- Little Birds (Jeremiah Owyang), 3-0. Defeated #12, 103-88.
- The Viral Gardeners (Mack Collier), 2-0-1. Tied #8, 104-104.
- Hard Knox Life (Dave Knox), 2-1. Defeated #5, 78-52.
- Stillers (Jackie Huba), 2-1. Defeated #12, 78-42.
- The Beasties (Craig Daitch), 2-1. Defeated #11, 105 – 77.
- Mosi Tatupu’s Mullet (Adam Cohen), 2-1. Defeated #10, 110-82.
- The Team With No Name (me), 2-1. Defeated #9, 53-49.
- Purple Pistachios (Laura "Pistachio" Fitton), 1-1-1. Tied #8, 104-104. (a tie???)
- Munoz Mustache Club (Dan Cordella), 1-2. More about who wanted to lose.
- Favre Beans (Joseph Jaffe), 0-3. *American* football may not be your strong suit.
- Mzinga Maurauders (Aaron Strout), 0-3. Go get that coaching help…
- Mustangs (Scott Monty), 0-3. Welcome back to the basement.
Your trash talk is appreciated, as always.