Week Seven of the Social Media Fantasy Football League (#SMFFL) season is complete, bringing us to the midpoint of the season.
Highlights since our last update:
- Week Five: Munoz Mustache Club hung a 110 – 97 victory on the previously unbeaten LittleBirds.
- Week Six: The Mustangs eked out a 72 – 70 victory over Purple Pistachios for their first win of the season.
- Week Seven: Mzinga Maurauders manager Aaron Strout announces that he's moving his franchise from Boston to Austin.
Halfway home, P&G's Dave Knox has the leading team. I am on the verge of making an executive decision requiring him to change his team name, because it keeps making me think of a little orphan in a red dress.
The current standings:
- Hard Knox Life (Dave Knox), 6-1.
- Little Birds (Jeremiah Owyang), 5-2.
- The Team With No Name (me), 5-2.
- Stillers (Jackie Huba), 4-3.
- The Beasties (Craig Daitch), 4-3.
- The Viral Gardeners (Mack Collier), 3-3-1.
- Purple Pistachios (Laura "Pistachio" Fitton), 3-3-1.
- Mzinga Maurauders (Aaron Strout), 3-4.
- Mosi Tatupu's Mullet (Adam Cohen), 3-4.
- Munoz Mustache Club (Dan Cordella), 3-4.
- Favre Beans (Joseph Jaffe), 1-6.
- Mustangs (Scott Monty), 1-6.
This marks the 50% completed mark of the real season, week 4 of 14
in the SMFFL. Next update at the 75% mark after Week 11. Your
trash talk is appreciated, as always.