I thought you might find it useful if I highlighted the most viewed content around here. In November, the top ten posts were:
- A List of Social Media Marketing Examples
- Comments on The Next Digital Era
- PR Week: The Next Digital Era
- A framework for measuring social media
- A ninety second business trip
- How to set an ego trap
- Social media isn't socialism
- Applying game mechanics to social media
- What is community?
- Ego Trap: Social Media Ranking Tools
This excludes the about page. The top two posts consist of content almost entirely from this reader community. Cool.
On a related note, Ari Herzog writes that commenting functionality on the Typepad platform is weak. I switched over the Typepad's new system recently and I can't say it's much better or worse, just different. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, let me know.