At the end of each month, I’ve made it a habit to take a look back at analytics for the month and highlight the most viewed content on this blog. In February, the top ten posts were:
- A List of Social Media Marketing Examples
- Social Media Predictions 2009
- It’s Time To Transform
- A framework for measuring social media
- Input requested: Web 2.0 Expo session
- Broken windows in social media
- Reminder from an anonymous coward
- Austin, Texas – SXSW 2009
- Why Web 2.0 Still Matters
- Applying game mechanics to social media
Something I noticed: new people are finding the list of social media examples. I hope it’s still useful. The wiki has almost reached 1,000 examples – many of them new – but I should probably do something with the original list.
I removed my feed from the aggregator Social Media Today earlier this month, in order to focus on the increased comment volume both here and on Twitter. For more discussion about participating, see this post. Be sure to read two tweets in response to my request, too: one and two.
One of the main reasons I write these month-end reflection posts is to provide you with links in case you missed any content as it happened. Blog content can be both highly perishable and easy to miss.