At the end of each month, I’ve made it a habit to take a look back at analytics for the month and highlight the most viewed content on this blog. In June, the top ten posts – not including any that were top ten in May – were:
- Reflections on Social Business
- New hires: buying vs. leasing
- It’s Time To Transform
- Upcoming: Enterprise 2.0 Conference, Boston
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference followup
- Book Review: The Blue Sweater
- Four parts to transformation
- What is community?
- Is your social media activity a safety net?
- Emergent outcomes
Comparatively, the most popular posts in Junes past:
One of the main reasons I write these month-end reflection posts is to provide you with links in case you missed any content as it happened. Blog content can be both highly perishable and easy to miss.