Earlier this week, I had social media for breakfast with a group of Austinites. I served up the topic of "does social media marketing matter," with ingredients including scalability and interaction.
Here’s what some attendees had to say:
- "In a sense, [social media] owns you, and requires that you be authentic…" – Jon Lebkowsky
- "…the session had a chaotic feel to it [which] might be expected, given the protean nature of corporate social media at this point" – Tim Walker
- "…a burning issue that is often misunderstood by entrepreneurs, but the buzz-words of Social Media can create some confusion that needs clarification." – Fred Castaneda
- "Peter Kim generally isn’t afraid to stir things up, and today was no exception." – Bryan Person
- " …it’s really the spirit behind the technology that is most profound." – Mike Chapman