“Make no mistake, the future of business is now tied directly to whatever strategies and techniques work most effectively in a profoundly connected society.”
These are words from my colleague Dion Hinchcliffe, who speaks from experience and our work with companies engaging in social business design. Dion has identified six trends to watch this year:
- Value creation shifting from workers to outside the enterprise.
- Business processes as opt-in community-powered activities.
- Mobile experiences as the primary social channel.
- Business engagement driven by social analytics.
- Engagement strategies that scale across all important social channels.
- Anticipating and designing for loss of control.